The Rock Reentry Center’s mission is to offer formerly incarcerated individuals tangible help while promoting holistic wellbeing.
The Rock Reentry Center strives to provide essential information, resources, services, and opportunities to formerly incarcerated individuals that lead to reduced recidivism and that promote the wellbeing and independence of those whom we serve.
The Rock Reentry Center seeks to fulfill its objectives by:
- Creating a warm and inviting environment where everyone is welcome, respected, and valued.
- Providing a central location where formerly incarcerated individuals can obtain information, resources, and services needed to reenter the community successfully.
- Supporting local community and state agency efforts to advance community safety.
- Advocating for reforms that promote successful reintegration of formerly incarcerated individuals.
- Involving community members in supporting and holding formerly incarcerated individuals accountable as they work towards successful community reentry and self-sufficiency.
- Providing the local community with evidence-based education.
Contact us today to learn more!